October 15, 2022
GMC Foundation/Northside Hospital Gwinnett – Duluth
1755 N. Brown Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Wednesday, October 12th, 9a to 7p
Thursday, October 13th, 9a to 7p
Calendar of Events for Saturday, October 15:
Vendor set up: 5:30 a.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Vendors and Staff only at this time.
Participants are asked to arrive no earlier than 7:00 a.m.
Volunteers will be instructed separately as to what time to arrive.
Registration: 7:00 a. m. – 8:55 a.m.• If you have your t-shirt and race number you do not need to sign-in. On-site registration is for those making additional event purchases.
• Registration to participate as either a Runner or Walker is $35. Registration will close at 8:55 a.m.
• Purchase of additional t-shirts is $25.
• Cash or credit card.
Vendor Shopping: 7:00 a. m. – 8:00 a.m. Bring lots of cash.Photo booth available for great photo ops. Show off your costume – and don’t forget to post on social media using #PGPseeingbeyond #Northsidehospital.
Opening Ceremony: 7:40 a.m.
Continuous Live Music: 8:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.Live Music Entertainment: Stage Sponsor Thomas Krown
Thomas Krown Artists
Pop Artist Naceur
Pop Girl Group XPNSV
Pop Artist Loren Schaffer
& Country Artist Faith Schueler
& Ryan Kilgore
& Change Church
Performances will continue during the race and food service. We encourage you to stay and enjoy the performances.
Survivor Ceremony: 8:15 a.m.
Race Starts: 9:00 a.m. Awards 10:50 a.m.
Food Service: 11:00 a.m. $5 donation for non-registered guests; registered guest optional $5 donation. Cash or credit card
Closing Ceremony: 12:30 p.m.
Please note: Schedule of events is subject to change.
- September 16 -- Last day to guarantee an event T-shirt. Although our size quarantee date has passed REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN
- October 12 and 13 -- Packet Pick-up. GMC Foundation/Northside Hospital Gwinnett – Duluth, 1755 N. Brown Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. Wednesday, October 12th,: 9a to 7p; and Thursday, October 13th,: 9a to 7p
- Online registration closes Friday, October 14th at 10p. Join us at Coolray Field Saturday, October 15, at 7a for onsite registration.
- October 15 -- Paint Gwinnett Pink 5k Walk/Run event!!! Events begin at 7a.
We are excited to share our fundraising accomplishments with you! With your contributions and support, we collected more than $900,000 with our 2021 event!! Our Campaign Progress thermometer reflects both our 2021 and 2022 fundraising --- Our $1.42 million goal is so close - WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN IN 2022!
- Cutting-edge imaging technology for earlier diagnosis.
- Transportation and other assistance needed for cancer treatments.
With your participation and passion for our 2021 event, we currently have this imaging technology installed at Northside Gwinnett Breast Center, Hamilton Mill Breast Center, and Duluth Breast Center. 2022 funds raised will go to the installation of additional units.
To schedule your mammogram call 678-312-4444.
SAVE THE DATE - 2022 EVENT:
Mark your calendars as this year we will be celebrating on October 15, 2022. We hope to see you then!.
Although we love our pets the PGP event is not pet friendly. No pets - except service dogs.
The registration fee is $30.00 per participant.
Online registration closes Friday, October 14th at 10p. Join us at Coolray Field Saturday, October 15, at 7a for onsite registration.
From the Paint Gwinnett Pink committee, THANK YOU! We appreciate your support and participation.